Course 101 - Busy to Bankable Sales Strategies
- Tips to locate and confidently engage affluent prospective clients
- Elevate your networking circles and overcome the fear that keeps you in comfortable, but ineffective sales cycles
- Learn to leverage networking as a part of your overall sales strategy
- Master sales conversations
- Learn the art of converting contacts to clients
- Initiating the Interaction: Powerful engagement statements and attention-grabbing differentiators
- Developing a Profitable Pipeline
- Networking for Measurable Bottom Line Impact
- Getting Comfortable with Sales Conversations
- Kick Objections to the Curb
- Follow Up Like a Boss
- Proposals that Get the Yes
- Closing for Keeps (lasting relationships)
This is a 12-week course. 6 live online classes held online every other week for one hour. Off weeks are for implementation, homework and questions.
Amazing Content in a Classroom Atmosphere
By: Amber Griffiths
I heard Tish speak live, so I expected great things from this class. It did not disappoint - I have been so impressed! Tish breaks down great content into easy to understand, easy to implement steps. I have already experienced "ah-ha" moments that have changed the way I introduce myself and how I follow-up with new and potential clients. The classroom set up for this online course is great as well - being able to learn from Tish and the other students in the "room" has proven to be a huge value to my business. Thank you Tish!
LOVE this course!!
By: Kristy Honsvick
This course has done wonderful things for my sales process. I love that Tish holds my feet to the fire, firmly encourages me, and provides simple and effective tips for networking and sales. My follow-up process has improved 100%. I have closed several clients in the last few weeks since working with her - some of them on the initial sales call. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to up their business game!
Specific is Terriffic
By: Carol Becker
Tish gives very specific, well-worded, instructions for the practices and homework assignments. Besides all that specific, Tish has a loving heart and I always felt safe asking what I thought would really basic basic questions.....like how to do a selfie. She took time out after class and demonstrated it, then had me do it.
Always at least one golden thread ...
By: María Tomás
Tish inevitably leaves the best for last in each class ... like today. She started with a golden thread on the topic of Overcoming Objections in a sales conversation ... "You will find the time or the money to do the things that are most important to you." And she weaves in more threads ... "If nothing changes for you and your situation, where will you be in six months?" And some more ... "Find the top three (or more) things that make you unique and differentiate you from your competition." Then she adds some platinum threads by asking soul-searching questions that require a journaling exercise to answer ... and she ends with this, "Preparation Prevents Poor Performance." Tapestry complete ... for today's class.